Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Reasoning

So I am soooo tired of people complaining about how they can't sell/re-home their horses. I know this economy is terrible, but as far as I can tell if you put some effort and time into it you can sell/re-home just about anything. This blog will be my attempt at educating the masses, and improving the horse market one sale at a time!

Each blog post will be one hint at how better to advertise your horse. Topics will range from Photography 101, to ad copy 101. Each blog will teach you how to best photograph your horse, where your horse ought to be advertised, how to price your horse, how to write a clear concise ad that won't seem like you are over or under selling your horse, hwo to communicate with potential purchases, how to perform a site check, and what kinds of documentation you'll need to ensure you are fully protected once the sale is finalized.

I plan to make this super-simple to read, and as the blog materializes I'd love to add your success stories (ie before and after photos, great sales stories and rescues) for proof that my advice has helped at least one of you!

So onward and upward we go! Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment